Curious e-tourists the world over can now experience Harbourfront Centre from virtually anywhere.
Nearly 2,787 square metres of our lakefront venues and outdoor spaces are featured in a gorgeous panoramic tour on Google Street View, a technology featured in Google Maps and Google Earth. Use the embedded map below to embark on your journey.
Exploring the heart of Toronto’s waterfront has never been easier or more convenient. Here’s a list of some of the venues and attractions you’ll see along the way as you begin outside the front doors of York Quay Centre:
- Stroll along Lake Ontario and set your eyes on The Power Plant Contemporary Art Gallery
- Check out the WestJet Stage and Redpath Stage and take in the beautiful view of the Toronto Islands
- Walk through the hallways of York Quay Centre, explore the Studio Theatre, view the on-site Visual Arts galleries and Craft & Design Studios
- Virtually relax in one of our three new outdoor public spaces: Ontario Square, Canada Square and Exhibition Common
- Marvel at Light Cascade, the three-storey reflective glass art piece by James Carpenter
The Google Maps tour was created by Three Sixty Photo, a Google Trusted photography company that took hundreds of photos and stitched them together with specialized software to create the interactive map.
Now that you’ve familiarized yourself with our site, we hope to see you soon!
New to Google’s Street View? Google offers a handy guide to get you started.