Take your usual corporate event in a new direction with TEAM SAILING – on-the-water adventure in the heart of the city, customized to engage colleagues in INNOVATIVE, FUN & UNIQUE, partner-building partnerships. Simply provide our professional staff with your event objective, and we will customize the program to suit your company’s specific requirements – and take pleasure in exceeding expectations!
- Unique Team Building Activity in the Heart of the City
- No Prior Boat Experience Necessary for Participants
- Natural Alignments to Any Work Environment
- Leadership – Sail the boat with the help of your crew
- Communication – Keep lines open to get the job done
- Teamwork – Co-operate as a crew to achieve results
- Confidence – Perform under pressure; make decisions and carry them out
- Challenge – Solve problems personally and as part of the crew
- A range of boats, unrivalled in the local area
- Promotes natural communication because this truly is a team event
- A fun, outdoor event, where people harness the power of nature
- Located just minutes away from downtown business core
- A novel and exciting challenge for your group
- No experience required
- An inclusive event
We customize events to meet the specific objectives of your company. All events can be either 3 or 6-hour formats, accompanied by a qualified sailing instructor. No prior boating knowledge is required to take part.
President’s Yacht vs. Dishwasher’s Boat
Your team explores a foreign world with its own language, procedures, and technicalities. Each team partakes in a timed brain game to determine initial rankings. The President’s team sails the largest boat; the dishwashers are consigned to the smallest.
Geocaching at the Toronto Islands
Developed by intrepid adventure seekers, Geocaching involves hunting for hidden prizes with high-tech GPS devices. A typical cache contains small trinkets and clues to discovering further caches.
Team Racing Regatta
This ‘classic’ event features a three-race mini regatta. As with all events, each team is briefed on the do’s and don’ts of sailing, and then goes on to harness the exhilarating power of nature. They soon learn that communication is everything on the water; just as it is in the office. All positions on a boat are important – each is integral to the team.
Cruising the Islands
If you prefer to cruise than race, we can set your team sailing on your chosen vessel. Colleagues and clients will enjoy a relaxing sail along Toronto’s breathtaking skyline and islands, or take part under the guidance of our trained instructors. You dictate the pace.
For more information about any of these event options please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-203-3000.