Harbourfront Centre's Community Engagement & Activation (CEA) Department is currently accepting proposals to co-produce programmes and events during the period of April 2015 Ė March 2016.
To assist community organizations to better understand a partnership with Harbourfront Centre and to put a strong proposal forward, each winter we invite eligible groups to participate in an information session. However, we encourage all proposals, even from those who have been unable to attend an information session.
Who is CEA?
CEA produces and co-produces up to 12 multi-disciplinary weekend festivals every summer at Harbourfront Centre.
CEA also produces and co-produces numerous smaller multi-disciplinary programmes and events during the fall, winter and spring.
Why partner with CEA and Harbourfront Centre?
Partnerships give community organizations the opportunity to:
- Showcase the artistic excellence of their community to large and diverse audiences
- Collaborate with an international, professional and arts-based organization
Who is eligible to submit a proposal?
Community-based, registered, non-profit organizations with arts and cultural mandates are eligible.
What's discussed at the Information Session?
- Overview of Harbourfront Centre and Community Engagement & Activation Department
- Overview of partnerships at Harbourfront Centre
- Guest Community Partner speaker
- Proposal preparation and budget projections
- General questions and answers
When and where are the Information Sessions?
The next Information Session is scheduled for Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014 from 2-3:30pm in Miss Louís Room.
How does our organization apply for a Community Partnership?
Click here to download the Community Partnership programme application package.
Need more information?
Please call 416-973-0530 and leave a voicemail or email us directly.