GIVING IS EASY!
Click here! to make a secure online donation now!
You can reach a member of our individual giving team on weekdays by calling 416-952-4746.
Print and complete this form and fax it to 416-973-6055.
Print and complete this form and mail it with your donation to:
235 Queens Quay West
Canada M5J 2G8
Feel free to call us at 416-952-4746 or email us and we’ll be happy to provide you with more information about our Individual Giving program.
We receive more than 13 Million visits to over 4,000+ events each year – which are accessible and affordable to all our visitors. In fact, over 75% of our World Renown programming is free! This creates a great challenge as we receive approximately 30% of our funding from our government partners, with the remaining 70% coming from earned revenues and the support we receive from individual donors and corporate partners.
Being located in the heart of the downtown core presents opportunities for the entire Greater Toronto Area to enjoy our 10-acre waterfront campus. We are the most visited attraction in Ontario, but we need your help! Make a donation today and help keep culture accessible and alive at the waterfront.
Here's a small sample of what your donation can do:
At $50 ...
- Provides materials for a musical workshop
- Provides accommodation for one night for our international artists
At $120 ...
- Brings a teacher to facilitate a School by the Water programme
- Allows a child who would not otherwise have the opportunity to attend a one week session of our camps
At $250 ...
- Supports the cost of a cooking demonstration with a well-known chef at one of our summer festivals
- Adds one new tree to the waterfront site
- Pays for an artist in residency
At $500 ...
- Subsidizes one class of students to attend our School Visits Programme
- Pays for a full concert at the Music Garden
At $1000 ...
- Pays for a children's activity on a festival weekend