The Art of the Possible
The vital support of Corporate Donors will ensure the Harbourfront Centre sustains it national and international reputation as one of the world’s great cultural centres. Donor support can be allotted in general or specific ways, depending on the wishes of the donor. Financial support can assist the overall mandate of mission of Harbourfront Centre or can be assigned to specific areas and projects.
Support The Art of the Possible to allow us to continue to our community building initiatives, to expand our stewardship of the public realm, to increase our ability to engage youth through culture, and to encourage the development of creativity and innovation.
Corporate Donor Benefits
We’re powered by the support of donors like you who help to ensure that Harbourfront Centre remains a vibrant home for the culture of our time, inspiring people with the magic of the creative spirit. The following is a list of benefits your company receives as a supporter of Harbourfront Centre. Thank you for your support!
DONOR ($500 - $1,499)
- Charitable tax receipt for the maximum allowable amount
CORPORATE LEADER ($1,500 - $2,499)
All of the benefits of a Donor plus:
- Recognition on Harbourfront Centre’s corporate donor webpage
- Acknowledgement of your support through on-site Harbourfront Centre Donor Walls
- Recognition of your support in Harbourfront Centre performance programmes
- Subscription and recognition in our semi-annual donor newsletter
CORPORATE INNOVATOR ($2,500 - $4,999)
All of the benefits of a Corporate Leader plus:
- Delivery of Harbourfront Centre events brochures
CORPORATE GUARDIAN ($5,000 - $9,999)
All of the benefits of a Corporate Innovator plus:
- Access to advanced booking and priority seating privileges to NextSteps and World Stage performances
- Volunteer opportunities for your employees
CORPORATE CHAMPION ($10,000 - $24,999)
All of the benefits of a Corporate Guardian plus:
CORPORATE CULTURAL CRUSADER ($25,000 +)
All of the benefits of a Corporate Champion plus:
- Your support acknowledged and aligned with an educational or outreach programme
- Year-round invitations to Harbourfront Centre opening receptions
If you have any questions or would like more information on becoming a corporate donor please contact Carolyn Hawthorn, Business Development Officer, at 416-973-4680 or email@example.com.
Keep in the loop! Subscribe to our eNewsletters.