4-5 Full-time artists-in-residence, 2 summer when space permits – (Upper and Lower) 55.74 ²m/ 600 sq. ft.
Full-time status is 3 days/week minimum in the studio and must include weekends. The Textile Studio artists-in-residence supply all their own materials and drop sheets for the print table.
- Print Table 16 L x 5¼ W x 2½ H (feet)
- Light Table
- Vacuum Table
- Juki Babylock Serger
- 2 Bernina Sewing machines
- Screentec Wash out Sink with Spray gun with hose
- 28″ 4 Harness Jack Loom
6 full-time artists-in-residence, 2 summer -106²m/ 1,144 sq. ft.
Full-time status includes at least 2 hot blowing days a week and unlimited cold shop time. Artists-in-residence purchase Spruce Pine batch as a group and individuals purchase their own colour. We have a gas day tank and it is the responsibility of the artists-in-residence to charge and drain this furnace on a regular basis plus rebuild the furnace approximately every 4 -5 years.
- GAS Furnace – DAY TANK 350lbs Hub Consolidated Ltd. (Spruce Pine Batch)
- 2 Gas Glory Holes: 1 – large , 1- small
- 4 – Annealers, various sizes with Kiltronic Controls
- Oxy Con Hurricane Unit
- Cold working:
- Belt Sander
- Polishing Lathe
- 30″ Grinder
- Diamond Saw
- Empire Sandblaster
4-5 Full-time artists-in-residence – 102²m/ 1,100 sq. ft.
Full-time status is 3 days/week minimum in the studio and must include weekends. Each Ceramic Studio artist-in-residence has their own space in which to work. It includes a long work table, ware shelves and a storage cupboard. All artists-in-residence supply their own materials and personal tools. Artists-in-residence are responsible for creating and monitoring a firing schedule for the kilns.
- Kilns: Coneart oval; Coneart round; Bailey Downdraft Gas kiln; Test kiln
- 9 Wheels: Brent and Shimpo
- Slab Roller
- Small Spray Booth
6-7 Full-time artists-in-residence, 2 summer when space permits -74²m/ 800 sq. ft.
Full-time status is 3 days/week minimum in the studio and must include weekends. The Metal Studio is a non-ferrous metals workshop. We do not permit lead soldering. Artists-in-residence supply all their own materials and hand-tools.
- Torches: Propane/Oxygen and Acetylene
- Polishing Machine
- 6 Jewellers benches with Flexible Shafts
- Small Belt Sander + Sand Blaster
- 2 Rolling Mills – plate and wire
- Magnetic Tumbler