The Natrel Rink is closed for the season.
See you in November!
Set against the beautiful shoreline of Lake Ontario, the city’s most scenic rink awaits! The Natrel Rink has been an unparalleled skating destination in Toronto for more than 30 years. It has a heated indoor change room with lockers and washrooms. Best of all – skating is FREE!
416 954 9866
Patrons using the Rink do so at their own risk and voluntarily assume all risk associated with any sport or event. Harbourfront Centre does not accept responsibility for related risks or injuries.
SKATE AND HELMET RENTALS
Don’t have skates? Can’t find your lucky helmet? No need to fret – we offer affordable rentals in our Skate Change Room, located beside the Natrel Rink. You can also rent your skates ahead of time!
All visitors to the Natrel rinks are asked to abide by the following rules of conduct:
- Always obey the rink guards. Leave the ice surface or any other rink area when asked to do so by staff.
- Skate in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Must wear skates while on the ice.
- Report all accidents, injuries, misconduct and foul-language to staff immediately.
- It is highly recommended that all skaters wear a CSA-approved helmet while on the ice.
- Children age 10 and under must be actively supervised by a responsible person aged 16 or older.
- Any person not complying with the rink rules will be asked to leave, and may be banned from the ice.
The following behaviour is not permitted and could result in immediate removal from the rink:
- Accessing rink outside of approved operating times, specifically between 11pm and 9am.
- No Food or drinks allowed on the ice.
- No Smoking or loitering on the ice.
- No hockey sticks or any other sticks on the ice.
- No skating when deemed unsuitable by the rink staff.
- No sleds, toboggans, strollers, skating aids or chairs allowed on the ice.
- No racing, tag, crack-the-whip, obstruction of skaters, profane language or abusive behaviour permitted on the ice.
- No one is allowed on the ice while the resurfacing machine is in operation.