We hope you have been keeping safe and well during this time.
As of now, Membership boat bookings for our Sailboats and Pontoon powerboat is the only service we will be providing, with a cap of 10 persons per Member within their social bubble. We are currently looking at phase 3 opening and if we will be able to rent boats in August, but as right now we are unable to provide a rental service. We will be posting on our website any updates on this
We have a number of new protocols in place to ensure the safety of you, your guests and our staff, which we have detailed below.
Our office opening times are listed below, and we have the office staffed to answer any inquiries you may have at this time. We are happy to announce a special rate for our members of $98 per month for Sail Membership, and a bonus discount for Power Members, based on the number of hours purchased, which will be valid 1 year from the point you join in 2020. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-203-3000.
As mentioned we have a number of parametres and protocols in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. Please read below for all of the information.
- All facilities for members will be closed, including the patio, washrooms, kitchen etc. Members will only be permitted in the front office area to pick up winch handles, clip boards, and to check in.
- Bookings must be made at least 24 hours in advance, we ask that this is done over the phone or email. If we do not have bookings for the day, the office will remain closed.
- Bookings will be in 2.5hrs time slots to enable us to properly sanitize the boats after each use. You can reserve 2 bookings at any one time (one at the weekend and one weekday). However when you are out on the water and if we have the boat available in the next slot we will happily let you keep the boat longer, but this must be confirmed with the front office.
- When booking, members must list all of the guests they are bringing, this will be a cap of 10 persons within your social bubble. The guest fees have been waived for 2020.
- Members must provide their own life jackets for themselves and their crew.
- Members must provide their own PPE, and must wear this while in the office and on the dock. Members must sanitize their hands upon entering the building.
- Members will receive a screening email from our office after every booking, which will list 3 questions you must answer. This lets us know that the group you are sailing with is in good health, and not been exposed to COVID-19 or been out of the country in the last 14 days. These 3 questions will again be asked when you come to the club.
- We have a fenced in area closing off the life jackets shed, and entrance to the Member’s Lounge. Please do not enter this area or the Patio area at any time.
- You are asked to maintain physical distancing with all staff members while on site.
Please view our new opening times below:
JULY & AUGUST
MONDAY CLOSED (EXCEPT HOLIDAY WEEKENDS)
TUESDAY 12 NOON – 9PM
WEDNESDAY 12 NOON – 9PM
THURSDAY 12 NOON – 9PM
FRIDAY 12 NOON – 9PM
SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER
WEDNESDAY 12 NOON – 7PM
THURSDAY 12 NOON – 7PM
FRIDAY 12 NOON – 7PM
Please feel free to reach out with any questions. We hopefully look forward to seeing you all soon!