When renting an F13 or Lund powerboat this season, please remember to call in advance to book your appointment. We are not accepting walk ins. Payments will be made over the telephone by credit card or Visa debit.
On the day of your rental, you and your party will be asked to check in to www.harbourfrontcentre.com/checkin and then check out upon leaving the site. This is for contact tracing purposes.
We want your experience to be as safe as possible, so please read below the safety protocols we have in place for the well-being of you and our staff.
What You Need to Know Before Coming to the Office:
- All Renters must provide PPE for themselves and their passengers.
- Renters are encouraged to bring their own life jackets. However, we have some on site, and are sanitizing them after each use.
- Our building is closed to Renters, except for the front office. Washrooms can be used behind Disabled Sailing, and a code can be obtained from the front desk.
- Only the driver of the boat will be allowed in the office to check in and fill out paperwork.
- Only one driver will be permitted per rental. Please bring your driver’s license or PCOC. Drivers must be 21 years of age with a valid drivers license, or 18 years of age with a PCOC.
- We allow a half hour between each rental for boat sanitation. Therefore, Renters must ensure they are on time for their check out and return to the dock on time. We ask Renters come 15 minutes before their booking to fill out paperwork.
- Please bring a credit card for the $500 Damage Deposit.
- Please bring a working cell phone in case of emergency.
- Please watch the Safety Video prior to coming for your booking. The video can be viewed on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdjLD3S6Sgs
- Once your rental is complete, please drop your clipboard in the blue bin outside the front office door.
- All life jackets, clipboards, maps, pencils, office desk areas, and doors are sanitized after each person enters the office and after a rental is complete.
- We have specific times in place for our rentals to avoid no more than two people in the office at any one time.
During COVID-19, we are collecting full payments upon booking your reservation. Payments can be made by credit card over the telephone. You may reschedule your booking up to 48 hours prior to departure for a $25 fee. In the event of any cancellation by either party due to weather, refunds will not be issued; an alternative date will be booked within the season.
In the event of thunderstorms or winds over 20 knots, HCSP reserves the right to cancel a charter. In the event of any cancellation by either party due to weather, refunds will not be issued. An alternate date will be booked within the season.
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, a full refund will be provided.