Harbourfront Centre continues to monitor the rapidly changing situation regarding the COVID-19 virus. For the health and safety of all our staff and our volunteers, our patrons, supporters and the community, and in line with the advice and guidelines of Toronto Public Health, we will not be offering any on-water courses, except CANSail courses.
Customers who have registered for upcoming courses will be contacted with details of any postponements or cancellations. We appreciate your patience as we work to reschedule courses wherever possible.
Harbourfront Centre Sailing and Powerboating is an internationally recognized Sail Canada ‘Centre of Excellence in Training’ Facility, offering practical, on-water experience.
- Sail Canada Basic Dinghy Sailing – CANSail 1&2 (24 Hours) $485
- Sail Canada Intermediate Dinghy Sailing – CANSail 3&4 (24 Hours) $495
- Introductory Sailing Experience (2 Hours) $140
- Sail Canada Basic Cruising (28 Hours) *PCOC included $755
- Introduction to Powerboating (1.5 Hours) $130
- Sail Canada Basic Power Course (18 Hours) *PCOC included $595
- Sail Canada Intermediate Cruising (5 days, live-aboard) $1215
- Sail Canada Advanced Cruising (5 days, live-aboard) $1295
- International Master of Yachts (MOY) 200 Tons – Limited (Offshore) Theory and Practical Theory Course Fees: $1,995.00 – Practical Course Fee: $3095.00 USD
- International Master of Yachts (MOY) 200 Tons – Unlimited (Ocean) $1,995.00
- International Bareboat Skipper (BBS) – Exam Challenge – Add on to Intermediate Cruising – $365
- International Certificate of Competency (ICC) – Practical Test (3 hrs) $265
- International Certificate of Competency (ICC) – Exam Challenge – Add on to Intermediate Cruising – $365
- Sail Canada Coastal Navigation $725
Module 1 $455, Module 2 $325
- Sail Canada Celestial Navigation $595
- Pleasure Craft Operators Card $55 ($45 for HCSP Students)
- Toronto Harbour License (4 Hours) $160
- VHF – DSC License (4 Hours) $180
- Licensing Package Deal (THL/VHF/PCOC) $335