Canada's leading public art gallery devoted to the presentation of contemporary art, artists and ideas through exhibitions, publications, talks and events. The Power Plant is recognizable by its smokestack and exterior fašade, which have been restored to maintain reference to its history. The Power Plant shares a building with Harbourfront Centre's Enwave Theatre.
View events at The Power Plant
Please note: the east side entrance to The Power Plant is closed until May 10 (tentative). Patrons should enter the building via the west side doors.
- Entrance doors to building where gallery is located are not power assisted.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- An elevator connects visitors to both levels of our exhibitions.
- Due to the varying nature of the exhibitions, accessibility to the pieces may be different from exhibit to exhibit, depending on the medium and the positioning of the art work. Please contact the gallery in advance for details of every exhibition.
- Wheelchair accessible restrooms can be found just outside of the gallery. Entry is not power assisted.
- Accessible tours of the gallery can be arranged with advance notice and consultation with gallery staff.